Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 25, 2012

June is coming to an end already?  What???  Nooooooo......... We were just finally "released" June 7th!  Well, lots going on for June with us. One daughter in golf camp two days a week, one has cross country practice 4 days a week, both went to camp for a week in the Hill Country, and my new niece will be here in a few days!

I have enjoyed my occasional sleeping late and lounging with no real schedule (excpet the girls sports schedules), but I have found myself on the computer quite a bit searching for the things for the upcoming school year.  Why do we teachers do this????

I just have to say whomever created Pinterest is a GENIUS!!   I love love love pinterest and have found so many wonderful ideas shared by other teachers!  That's not even talking about the many recipes, arts and crafts/DIY projects, outdoors ideas, etc.  Ahhh........

I found this poster which you will definitely see hanging in my classroom this upcoming year! Says it all! The transistion from 2nd to 3rd grade is always a tough one and we gets lots of comments that 3rd grade "isn't easy".......   Oh my....

Another thing I have enjoyed is staying up to watch all the Friends re-runs on Nick at Night! I am a HUGE Friends fan and really miss that show! Sigh....
*********************************************************************

I am looking for "Owl themed" items for my room so if you know of some great stuff, let me know! That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the QR blog hop, and I love it!

    Oriental Trading has a bunch of Owl themed stuff and some is on sale right now. Also Charity at The Organized Classroom Blog has a cute set here.

    Last year, I used owls to start and had the kids take a piece of sticky backed foam, cut it the shape of an owl, and decorate with tissue. Easy, time consuming, but super cute hanging from the ceiling.

    From one new blogger to another...
    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lynn! I will check it out! ♥

    ReplyDelete